Building owners and tenants need peace of mind when it comes to the security and accessibility found within their buildings.
- Who to contract with or call for service?
- For what products?
- What will this product do?
- At what cost?
- Providing what functionality?
- Can I trust the installer or technician?
- Will the solution meet codes and regulations?
- Why all the different brands of products?
- Can I trust the brand?
- When can I get it and how?
- Why are there so many types of suppliers for the different openings in the building?
Understanding products and brands is a difficult task in this day and age. At Integrated Openings Solutions (IOS), we believe in our people and we have a drive to help resolve these questions for building owners and tenants. Everything we do starts with our people and their professional and personal development.
At IOS, we feel this “people first”
core value is why we have a team made up of the best technicians, installers, project managers, consultants and more, who all take on our IOS “customer first” mentality.