Reports to: General Manager
Job Type: Full Time, Non-Exempt
Integrated Openings Solutions, LLC (“IOS”) is a commercial and architectural openings solutions company. We provide industry leading commercial doors and hardware products and services to help make buildings smart, aesthetically pleasing, code compliant and sustainable.
The Project Manager will be responsible for organizing, planning and managing commercial construction door, frame and hardware projects. The Project Manager will be responsible for building and maintaining a positive relationship with customers throughout the project.
Duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Leads an interdepartmental team to complete an assigned project on time, to specifications, and with accuracy and efficiency.
- Outlines the tasks involved in the project and delegates accordingly.
- Conducts cost analysis, estimating expected costs for the project.
- Prepares and implements a budget based on estimates.
- Conducts risk assessments; reports identified risks to management; provides recommendations for mitigation of risk (including termination of the project if appropriate).
- Addresses questions, concerns, and/or complaints throughout the project.
- Acts as a liaison between company, customers, and vendors.
- Communicates and collaborates with sales and marketing teams to provide training and information required to promote and sell new projects, programs, and systems.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, local, industry, contractual, and company regulations, standards, specifications, and best practices.
- Is able to prepare detailed submittals and shop drawings using DFH Software, which IOS uses Comsense.
- Is able to perform revisions, change orders, attend job site meetings, etc. as requested.
- Other Duties as assigned
- 3+ years’ experience in the Door, Frame, and Hardware Industry
- Bachelor’s or Tech Degree in Business, Engineering or a related degree (Preferred)
- DHI Certifications a plus
- Experience working in Comsense is a plus.
- Knowledge of door hardware, hollow metal, wood doors, STC, FSC and Leed.
- Knowledge of building codes as they relate to door, frame and hardware applications such as fire codes, windstorm, ADA, life safety and other codes that relate to the general commercial construction industry.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe, and familiar with CAD.
- Ability to read blueprints and specification documents.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Creates a personal connection with customers, acts friendly and respectful with a positive attitude.
- Has good analytical and problem-solving skills as well as good written and verbal communication skills.
- Is detail-orientated and has good organizational and time management skills.
- Works well as a team player.
(No Supervisory Responsibilities.)
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.