Integrated Openings Solutions, LLC (“IOS”) is a commercial and architectural openings solutions company. We provide industry leading commercial doors and hardware products and services to help make buildings smart, aesthetically pleasing, code compliant and sustainable. Many of our customers are hotels, apartment builders, hospitals, retail businesses, etc.
IOS is a company who is focused on putting their “people first.” Our culture is to ensure our team feels cared for, empowered, challenged, supported and valued. We are rapidly growing, we started in 2018 with two locations and now have eight throughout the United States. Our doors create the opportunity for you to make an impact.
We are seeking a dynamic and responsible Integrated Openings Intern to join our growing organization. The Integrated Openings Intern will rotate through our divisions of responsibility to learn the fundamentals of each role and how the organization runs.
Intern Job Responsibilities:
- Understand the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of service.
- Provide ideas to grow and improve the business.
- Accept designated, business-focus projects to research, propose ideas and solutions, and present final project during the internship.
- Engage with customers or clients and provide service and/or sales.
- Provide suggestions to management for improving customer service and internal processes.
- Learn and becomes proficient on internal software systems.
- Assists in creating performance reports.
Intern Requirements and Qualifications:
- In 3rd, 4th year of bachelor’s or graduate program related to business, construction, or engineering
- Prior construction industry experience is preferred
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Is detail-orientated and has good organizational and time management skills
- Works well as a team player
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Monday through Friday
- Weekly hour requirement: approximately 20 hours
- Paid internship
- Hands on, both inside and outside the office
- Contact with owners of the Company
- Visit project sites