Reports to: General Manager
Job Type: Full Time, Non-Exempt
Integrated Openings Solutions, LLC (“IOS”) is a commercial and architectural openings solutions
company. We provide industry-leading commercial doors and hardware, products, and services to help
make buildings smart, aesthetically pleasing, code compliant, and sustainable.
The Sales Specialist will be responsible for selling various commercial door capabilities and door hardware
to current and new customers.
Duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Builds and maintains a network of customers and ways to identify new sales leads.
- Communicates with customers and leads to identify and understand their commercial door and hardware needs; identifies and suggests products and services to meet those needs.
- Ensures customer satisfaction through ongoing communication and relationship management; resolves any issues that may arise post-sale.
- Maintains communication with existing and previous customers, alerting them of new products, services, and enhancements that may be of interest.
- Maintains detailed reports of sales activities including calls, orders, sales, lost business, and any customer or vendor relationship problems.
- Other Duties as assigned
- 3+ years experience in the Door, Frame, and Hardware Industry
- Bachelor’s or Tech Degree in Business, Engineering or a related degree (Preferred)
- DHI Certifications are a plus
- Experience working in Comsense is a plus.
- Knowledge of door hardware, hollow metal, wood doors, STC, FSC, and Leed.
- Knowledge of building codes as they relate to door, frame, and hardware applications such as fire codes, windstorm, ADA, life safety, and other codes that relate to the general commercial construction industry.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, and Adobe, and familiarity with CAD.
- Ability to read blueprints and specification documents.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Creates a personal connection with customers, acts friendly and respectful with a positive attitude.
- Has good analytical and problem-solving skills as well as good written and verbal communication skills.
- Is detail-orientated and has good organizational and time management skills.
- Works well as a team player.
- No Supervisory Responsibilities.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to travel to customers.