Job Type: Full Time, Non-Exempt
Location: Olathe, KS 66062
Integrated Openings Solutions, LLC (“IOS”) is a commercial and architectural openings solutions company. We provide industry-leading commercial doors and hardware products and services to help make buildings smart, aesthetically pleasing, code-compliant, and sustainable.
Our Access Control technician team is responsible for providing quality installation that meets our customer’s needs in a timely manner. This includes wire installation, terminations, basic networking, software installations, and programming. A good understanding of mechanics and electrical is required for this job.
Duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Installation and programming of access control software
- This person will be responsible for leading jobs, delegating work on job sites, communicating with Team Members, providing solutions, and reporting the completion of jobs to the Service Manager.
- Manage adherence to contract scope, specifications, and code on assigned projects.
- Communicate with the Management team regarding scope changes, material charges, and labor management. Establish and maintain relationships with customers to ensure customer satisfaction, quality of service, and long-term relations.
- Performs preventative maintenance, replacement, and modifications as needed or requested by customers.
- Documents work completed on work tickets for each call throughout the workday.
- Determine parts (or additional parts) required to complete job.
- Any other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of experience with the installation of commercial door hardware and electronic hardware
- High school degree
- Valid professional driver’s license and good driving record with no traffic violations.
- Strong understanding of low-voltage circuitry and mechanics
- Familiar with networks and computer operating systems
- Ability and willingness to learn new products
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent customer service skills and someone who can work well with others
- No direct reports
- Ability to lift up to 100 pounds occasionally.
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures and inclement weather.
- Ability to operate a company vehicle.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday