When standard door solutions won’t get the job done, IOS will draw from our specialty door options to ensure your project’s unique needs are met. Here are some of the specialty doors Integrated Openings Solutions can deliver to your project:
- Forced-entry doors, designed to protect against violent intrusions
- Moisture-resistant fiberglass doors
- Ultra-strong and lightweight FRP doors (Fibre-reinforced plastic)
- Impact doors, which improve building security and protect against heavy storm damage
- Also known as double-acting doors, traffic doors establish a strong barrier while allowing quick and easy access between rooms
- Blast doors, which are rated to withstand intense pressure and are the ultimate in security
- Bullet-proof ballistic doors
- Stylish and sturdy stainless steel doors, offering sound resistance and code-compliance for larger facilities
- Best in class hollow metal doors for fire-blocking, insulation, soundproofing, and enhanced security
The IOS sales team can guide you through a wide range of specialty door types and manufacturers, explaining the specifications in a way that makes sense and allows you to make the best decision for your project. Once you know what you need, we’ll handle the planning, ordering, and installation of your specialty doors, along with any information you need for maintenance and future inspections.
Integrated Openings Solutions will provide specialty doors within the context of your larger project, bundling capabilities to save you time and money, without sacrificing quality. Count on IOS as your supplier, installer, and knowledge base for all kinds of doors, including custom solutions.
Thanks to our selection and experience, IOS has provided specialty doors for schools, government facilities, industrial buildings, and businesses of all sizes. When specialty doors are needed, trust Integrated Openings Solutions to find, design, and implement a plan that works for you.